An Associate of the Energy Group at Burns White, Matthew J. Glenn’s practice involves drafting and reviewing certified oil and gas title opinions, overseeing due diligence projects for oil and gas clients and preparing oil and gas leases and real estate closing documents.
Prior to joining the firm, Matthew worked as an abstractor at an oil and gas land services company where he played a key role in a 6,500-acre land acquisition. During law school, he clerked at a firm in Southpointe, Pa. where his responsibilities included researching oil and gas law.
Matthew received a J.D., cum laude, from the University of Pittsburgh in 2011. During law school, he was an associate editor of JURIST, a legal news website hosted by Pitt Law. Matthew received a B.A. in English Language and Literature from Bryn Athyn College in 2007.
Matthew is admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania, and the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey. He is a Pennsylvania-licensed title agent and a member of the Pennsylvania and the Allegheny County Bar Associations.
- University of Pittsburgh (J.D., cum laude, 2011)
- Bryn Athyn College of the New Church (B.A., 2007)
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Pennsylvania Resident Title Agent License
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association